My 365 project

great stuff as always!

4302330880_d546ce21be.jpg

your editing is so consistent its awesome. you using presets? cs4, lightroom? really love your style man

your editing is so consistent its awesome. you using presets? cs4, lightroom? really love your style man

Thanks Jankster!

I always open in lightroom and do basic editing/crop in there. I then always 'edit in' CS3 and do the rest there. Sometimes i'll save back into lightroom, edit more, then edit in PS again; but I always end in PS CS3, add border, and then export from lightroom.

sorry for the repetitive great stuff comments but really man..great stuff! haha

i love the bokeh on the red berries and the dof of this in general. awesome.

which lens for that shot?

I just checked out your 365 project on Flikr, great job! You gave me some inspiration to get out and shoot. I've been in a bit of a funk with the subzero temps we've had.

Happy belated Birthday too!!!

sorry for the repetitive great stuff comments but really man..great stuff! haha

i love the bokeh on the red berries and the dof of this in general. awesome.

which lens for that shot?

Please don't be sorry...you are motivating, I really appreciate your support.

This was shot with my baby, 50mm 1.4.

I just checked out your 365 project on Flikr, great job! You gave me some inspiration to get out and shoot. I've been in a bit of a funk with the subzero temps we've had.

Happy belated Birthday too!!!

Thank you very much! I know how it feels, it's so cold here makes me just wanna cuddle with a blanket!

Today is a strobist day, would really appreciate C&C on this one:

Strobist Info: sb-600 w/ 43'' shoot-through umbrella camera left, 1' from my hand; sb-600 bare on tripod bounced off ceiling camera far left, all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

4308062306_516578781b.jpg

the lighting looks spot on imo. really great detail in your hand. you def have the look of "damn i dont want to get up!" haha. again i love the dof of this and the comp is awesome. very nice man :thumbup:

the lighting looks spot on imo. really great detail in your hand. you def have the look of "damn i dont want to get up!" haha. again i love the dof of this and the comp is awesome. very nice man :thumbup:

Hehehe thank you friend!

4310810234_07d2dee627.jpg

Strobist Info: sb-600 w/ 43'' shoot-through umbrella camera left 3' from me, pointed up towards me, sb-600 w/ Gary Fong diffuser on second shelf camera high right, all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

4310810234_07d2dee627.jpg

Strobist Info: sb-600 w/ 43'' shoot-through umbrella camera left 3' from me, pointed up towards me, sb-600 w/ Gary Fong diffuser on second shelf camera high right, all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

This one looks like you could stick it in a mad scientist movie, change the lighting a bit, and you'd be set.

I like it. :)

Most reactions

Back