TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love him to death

dsc000301wi3.jpg

Nice shot, focus and exposure IMO is good. However that blue thing in the background is a bit distracting, draws my eyes to it.

Lol, I'm glad I read your last post because i was going to suggest 'tossing out' whatever that blue thing was... soo.... now imo your mother clashes with the dog :p

I had to look at the blue thing again before I read about the mother. Maybe you could do something about that with photoshop.

I definitely know how you feel about your Beagle.

We have a male Beagle (Sam), who will be 5 on Thanksgiving Day (talk about having an appropriate birthday). He goes with us just about everywhere we go except when we go to Church or out to eat.

When we go on vacation, he comes with us or we don't go. We travel with our business, he comes with us, sits and waits for us while we do our work, then he knows it is HIS time sometime each afternoon to go explore somewhere.

Don't know who is more spoiled, him or us, but couldn't imagine things without him. He loves people, and wherever he goes he pretty much "steals the show". WHAT a little ham!

Right now he is laying across my foot, both foot and dog are sound asleep...

lol

Nice pic, BTW!

Doesn't look like the face of a purebred Beagle.. Is he mixed? Snout's kind of skinny. No offense intended, just curious. As an Animal Control Officer, I'm tasked with identifying the breed of dog when I pick one up, and I've never seen a beagle that looked like that. .. The markings indicate that he's at least part or even mostly Beagle, but not pure bred.

Here's a good breed-standard:

Beagle.jpg

It's a very cute picture, however.

It reminds me of this popular Photoshopped picture:

beagle2.jpg

Last edited:
That beagle is huge:)

Yeah hes mixed , offense not taken lol. Althou i have no idea what is he mixed with sice we got him at a adoption center when he was about a month old.

He's a very cute dog, and it appears that he's very happy and comfortable.. It is a very nice pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back