My aerial photoshoot over London

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I finally did it! It's been in the making for months, since before summer in fact...but I finally got to get up over London in a helicopter!
It was an amazing experience and I've just finished writing an entry about it on my newly redisgned (and now self hosted) blog.

One of my fav shots from the shoot was this one:

RP1_2430_donebrights.jpg

But, you can see lots more images (slightly bigger than the one above) and read all about the day by clicking here.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Stunning! Good detail in the buildings, nice colours in the sky, and the snaking Thames made shiny by the light, meandering through the shot, pulls it all together.

Wow! Very nice shots, and a good read once I slow down a bit... I like the down shot of the giant juicer, or condom stretcher or whatever you folks call it..

The shot you picked for the header, is of course freaking fantastic!

Thanks for sharing your adventures! -Shea

A terrific series of shots. I'm envious of your helicopter ride.

I think all those buildings at Canary Wharf melted down last week. :)

Oh that's just gorgeous...Love it.

*I just finished looking through your site. Loved them all but, The little lamb leaping... it's just fabulous. *

Last edited:
Hey silver penguin,

That's a cracker of a shot ! Very nice indeed....You did well to pull off such a well framed composition from the air - well done

daithi

Richard: wow!
And reading your blog entry on this entire experience was very, very good reading, too! Nice to have "met" you in your blog (i.e. to have seen a photo of you there). For the fact that you had been a total newcomer to aerial photography, all the photos on display in your blog are really good! My only aerial photos of London where taken through a plane window ... cannot be compared! ;) :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back