My Air Conditioning Died!!!

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Half the house is warm and the other is hot. The thermostat says 92 inside and it's 110 on the patio. :(

Thankfully our next door neighbor is an AC repairman and he'll be here in 2 hours to fix it!

I think I'll wait in the pool!

Ouch- my car AC has been out this season, and I'm dying. I swear all my clients' AC units are dead too...so I spend my time perpetually overheated. I feel bad for you. But, grab a pitcher of margaritas, relax in the pool, and you've got yourself a great night! ;)

The AC has died in my truck. It has a tendency to leak. Time to get a charging kit. I haven't driven hardly at all until this week.

I think I'll wait in the pool!
Might I suggest while you wait for the repairman: a pitcher of Margaritas, your camera on a tripod pointed in the direction of the pool, a remote trigger.
:wav:

Ouch- my car AC has been out this season, and I'm dying. I swear all my clients' AC units are dead too...so I spend my time perpetually overheated. I feel bad for you. But, grab a pitcher of margaritas, relax in the pool, and you've got yourself a great night! ;)

Already drinking the margarita! :mrgreen: I'm also outside waiting for the moon to rise. Tonight is a lunar optical illusion, where the moon appears much larger than normal when it's rising.

Might I suggest while you wait for the repairman: a pitcher of Margaritas, your camera on a tripod pointed in the direction of the pool, a remote trigger.
:wav:

It's funny how you are always thinking of photo opportunities! :lmao:

Where are you that it's that hot!?

I'm just north of Phoenix, AZ

Tonight is a lunar optical illusion, where the moon appears much larger than normal when it's rising.

Too bad I gotta take a test tonight and can't go out and enjoy...*grumble*

Already drinking the margarita! :mrgreen: I'm also outside waiting for the moon to rise
Well, I'm doing a shot..."we don't need no steenkin' mixers"... Here's to ya.

Tonight is a lunar optical illusion, where the moon appears much larger than normal when it's rising.
My shots have just finished uploading from my moon shots tonight. The moon was very big and very orange on its ascent. I don't know if I will get them processed tonight or not.

It's funny how you are always thinking of photo opportunities! :lmao:.
Only trying to be helpful. :razz:

Except when monsoon rolls around...*melting*

Well, I'm doing a shot..."we don't need no steenkin' mixers"... Here's to ya.

Thanks! It's only 7:45 here, so I'm trying to make the tequila last longer by using mixers. :mrgreen:

Phoenix...that'd do it! :p

...but it's a dry heat :lmao:

Yes it is a dry heat! I need a skeleton emoticon. Where's Anty when you need her?

Except when monsoon rolls around...*melting*

That's my favorite time of year here. I love the thunderstorms.

Oh, I love 'em too. I still melt though.

I'm really looking forward to this season, to get some abraxas-like shots :-D

Time to go to walmart for a $90 room ac unit until you get yours fixed.

59.gif
You rang?

Hope you're feeling like this --->
qq.png
soon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back