my attempt at selective coloring

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
since i shoot buildings, did you expect anything else?

20195869-L.jpg

This building is awesome and so is your shot of it. But I dunno if the selective colouring works for me here. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because it's right in the middle of the shot. Maybe because it's so small.
But despite that, I love this building and the angle you've taken it on!

I think it'd look cool with all the lighted windows colorized... but a great shot in any case.

Ya, I can't put my finger on it exactly but I much prefer the full black and white, nice shot.

JamesD said:
I think it'd look cool with all the lighted windows colorized... but a great shot in any case.

cool idea! i have nothing to do tonight and i appreciate the suggestions. your order is in and will be up soon. would you also like fries with that? :lmao:

edit: sorry man, that is the only window will any significant lighting in the original

JonMikal said:
edit: sorry man, that is the only window will any significant lighting in the original
That's nothing photoshop can't fix!
What if you had a whole row of windows lit up? Or every second one... checkerboard style.. hmm getting a little carried away.

sheeze..i like the color window...think its killer... gives it a great look, with the black and white...i like it jon ! but i havent seen a "jonmikal" photo i didnt like....!!

sod it! colour the whole thing! :D just joking jonmikal! love the full b/w version, but some great ideas coming out.

Most reactions

Back