My Aussie Ode

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I did this for a blog thing Im doing called Blogger Idol so I thought I'd share.
Today is Australia Day and these are all things Aussie...

lawnmower.jpg

hillshoist.jpg

pool.jpg

bbq.jpg

singlet.jpg

garden.jpg

happy aussie day to ya! today was auckland day, nice to have the day off.

i like the hills hoist, but would like to seem some hottie model them ;)

a pink bbq? that doesn't seem very aussie though :p

I loved all them manda, good stuff ya got there :) thanks for sharing those!

its not pink! its maroon lol

and hello, i think we had enough skin in this lot thank you.
the subject was the clothes line, not whats pegged to it. unless you wanted me to peg a "hottie" to the line :p

thanks boys

who's the chick in the white tank top? and are those your hoists?

md

i thought you were referring to the actuall garment as the "hoist" it would have been funny stuff. some chick huh? ITS YOU!!!!!!!!

md

The Hills Hoist is an Australian invention. THe clothes line you see.
THe hoisting pun is all in your head.

Moi? Some chick, I say!

your not just some chick, your the original chick. the maven of the photoforums, the queen of the outback.

should i go on?

oh by the way...great pictures!!!!

i love white tanks on girls.

md

very interesting, love the colors and interesting angles/perspective

This is a fun and way cool assortment of images, Manda! I really love that second one, but all of them are great! :thumbsup:

Now look what you've done....Matt probably won't be able to talk for the rest of the day after that one shot.... :wink:

MDowdey said:
i thought you were referring to the actuall garment as the "hoist"

Ya, that's what I thought too Matt. "Hills hoist" = bra....makes sense to me.

Anyway, great photos Amanda. I love the different angles you used.

Manda,
Great stuff!!! I am surprised to see colour in your shots, and the angles are very effective. Shame there's no football's, meat pie's, kangaroos and holden cars :)

In relation to the photos that have dragged a couple of people into the gutter, i don't want to know if it's you because i like a little mystery in my life. Keep me wondering and on my toes :)

Once again love your work.

Whoa!!! Great work. All the photos are very strong. 2 and 4 stood out for me. The composition draws me into the photos and the colors compliment each other well. Strangely enough there are not a whole lot of clothelines here in the high country. I am a little bummed out about that. Maybe if summer ever comes I will make my own.The Bond Singlet photo is curvaceous... speaking solely as a photo professional.

Where is Australia? (he, he)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back