My Avatar

Who's avatar is best?

• Total voters
Well, I can't edit the poll now, so lets just vote on which is better: mine, Trig's, or Zach's.

Wow, never noticed that before. You've got a great avatar! I wonder why I didn't notice it before? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is definately sultry!!! HOT! is also a good word for it! I remember the thread with the full size photo, it was your first attempt at printing with a screen or tissue paper right?

Zach :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for voting! :) 8)

All of your avatars are great! :D

I wonder who will win the vote? Its a tie so far... :roll:

Yeah I was just being dumb with my post earlier, but this is interesting! thanks to who ever gave my avatar the other vote! You rock!

Hmm.... Still tied up. I'll be back to see the results later. I hope more people vote.

i'm in a quandry...i just can't decide...i think i'll go sleep on it, i surely don't want to make the wrong decision!

Just take your time and don't put any pressure on yourself! We all trust you to make the right decision after all. My oponents claim to have the best avatars, but how will we know until the population makes its choice???

I'm aggiezach and I approve this message!

aggiezach said:
it is definately sultry!!! HOT! is also a good word for it! I remember the thread with the full size photo, it was your first attempt at printing with a screen or tissue paper right?

Whoa, didn't expect there to be a poll! I was only being sarcastic.

I voted for myself. Because I have this virus where the mouse automatically clicks on my username in a poll, it's tragic I know, but I guess I will have to live with it.

Most reactions

Back