My Avatar

Who's avatar is best?

• Total voters
Hertz van Rental said:
And he calls ME sarcastic.......
I called you sarcastic earlier on, bout a week ago i think, it made me laugh though.
I'm still finding it hard to understand all this "excitement" [/sarcasm] over a bloody avatar :roll:

[thinks about changing avatar to see what the response would be]
[thinks again. can't be arsed]

I want a recount.... I've got my lawyers on the phone and we're ready to do battle!!!!

Zach :D

Trig said:
Whoa, didn't expect there to be a poll! I was only being sarcastic.

I voted for myself. Because I have this virus where the mouse automatically clicks on my username in a poll, it's tragic I know, but I guess I will have to live with it.
Get a cat. That should solve your mouse problem.

I'll vote for Lumi's! Funny as h*ll!

Darfion said:
Hertz van Rental said:
And he calls ME sarcastic.......
I called you sarcastic earlier on, bout a week ago i think, it made me laugh though.
I'm still finding it hard to understand all this "excitement" [/sarcasm] over a bloody avatar :roll:

[thinks about changing avatar to see what the response would be]
[thinks again. can't be arsed]

What you said was 'friendly sarcasm' which is subtley different from sarcasm. Well down the road from satire and irony, which are just around the corner from litotes and hyperbole. :mrgreen:

(What do you mean 'pedant'? Could you be a little more specific? Oh! You said 'peasant'....)

And no-ones said anything about mine.... think the Cap'n will have something to say about that.... :crazy: )

well, i like both zachs and mo's...however, moses does have the seasonal changes....that could really tilt the scale in his favor. i must meditate on it before i cast my vote.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back