My Avatar

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find great joy in picking random silly avatars, and I find deep sadness in the fact that no one ever comments on them. I'm particularly pleased with my current one (Invader Zim), so I felt the need to post about it. :D

To make this pointless post just slightly less pointless, I shall now post a gallery of all my avatars. Why? Because I'm freakin' bored!

Everyone else post your avatars too. This should be fun! Be sure to explain them as well. :)

==1==
My random bald guy. I'm bald, but I'm neither this bald nor pasty, nor fat... but it's funny as heck so I like him.
bguysmall.jpg

==2==
Captain Avatar (get it? get it?) from Starblazers (old anime cartoon I'm quite fond of). I gave him my camera and did my best to make the cam look fairly cartoony.
Captain Avatar D300.jpg

==3==
This is actually me... scary, I know. I like the look on my face in this shot because it looks like I'm bemused and looking at my own post with disdain. I don't really have any respect for anything I type. :lol:
chriswhat.jpg

==4==
Wyatt Earp. A man who I sincerely appreciate, and someone whom I have studied for quite some time. Hard to be certain how much of what I "know" about him is true, since the man is basically living folklore (well, living folklore who died in 1929), but I've always felt he was essentially someone who tried hard to stand by principles and do the right thing, but was fallible and made mistakes, and was largely misunderstood.
Earp.gif

EDIT: Hm, this isn't the exact avatar I've used. It's a colorized version. I must have that one on my work computer. Ah well, you get the point.

==5==
Ahhhh... Statler. I love the muppets, and I particularly love Statler and Waldorf (the dudes that hang out in the balcony and heckle the heck out of everyone.) My dream is to have a home theatre where I have these guys up in their own balcony, and where I have hired actors to record them heckling certain movies so I can sit and watch the movie and have them abuse them. Imagine these guys trashing Star Wars? :lol:
statler.jpg

==6==
Barbara Eden playing the part of Jeannie's sister... I actually can't think of the name of her sister at the moment. Why do I have this as my avatar? Frankly... I think Barbara Eden was crazy hawt. :lol:
wicked sis.jpg

==7==
And finally, Zim. Invader Zim. Deeply confused and self-inflated invader from the Erkan (sp?) Empire. From some crazy cartoon that came out a few years back on Nickelodeon. One of Nick's darker contributions to the animation landscape. Very odd, fairly twisted, and really funny.
Zim_scream_avatar.jpg

Ok...I'll bite...

The one up now is my very lovely sister.

My little guy...5, and very excited about skeletons...and Halloween!!

Skeletonwithvignetting.jpg

My kiddie at the fair...

Mykiddiesatthefair.jpg

Did I use this one...?? No sure!

OldBarnBW.jpg

The old house, where I recently went back to explore...sticking a long, dull, rusty nail into my foot. *Sigh*

Abandonedstonehouse.jpg

My sister's pooch....my nephew....

ShaggyBW.jpg

Did I use this one too..?? ..The memory...it's good, just SHORT!

LookingOutBruceBeckons.jpg

Oh...I like this one. Old school house (door, duh! LOL!), abandoned, or rather not is use any longer. Someone is looking after it...the township??

RedDoor.jpg

Yep, sure I used this for a couple of days too....
CemetaryMonumentDetail.jpg

....And, the abandoned bus....cool, I think!

Bus2-1.jpg

And this one. ...Jeez, apparenty I change avatars....like...underware!! LOL!!

OldTombstone.jpg

Doors, of the "door" above...

TheBWDoors.jpg

This little guy too..

snappingturtle.jpg

Oh, and the virgin too....it's OK...I think this is the last one!!!!

LightBehindVirginMary.jpg

Heh? Wow, that's a LOT of avatars!! LOL!!! Well....you did ask!!!

P.S. I like the one of you, and Barbara Eden, and the one you've got there now, all best. :O)

Wow, that is a lot, and some interesting choices for avatars. I like that window pic a lot. (actually I like many of them, but the window particularly)

Wow, that is a lot, and some interesting choices for avatars. I like that window pic a lot. (actually I like many of them, but the window particularly)

Why thank you! :blushing: Yeah...there is something about the window...the warm tones..? It's just.....no, no...I won't bother saying.... Well, have a nice day. Bye.

ACK!!! OK! OK! I'll say it (since you forced me...) I just can't get past that dirty window!!! :lmao: I mean...I'm not a clean freak by any stretch of the imagination. But that window!!

Ah well, we'll call it "charm". I'm finding that lately when something in a photo just isn't quite right, and I've tried to fix it (and can't), and I try to justify it endlessly, without success....I'm calling it "charm". :eyebrows:

;)

Last edited:
I recently went back to my original avvy which I used for quite a while. Someone didn't like the fact that I actually wear my hair long, thus not being true to my avatar. Of course, I could give a $h1+ what people think. Neither should you.

^^^^ :lol:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW.

Seek therapy! :lol:

BTW, I just now realized what was getting me with that bus... it looks like someone sliced it open and spilled its rusty guts out onto the ground. That's cool!

EDIT: The comments above were to Artograph. :) Kundulani was posting the same time I was. :)

im sure these arent in the right order.

photo4vx1.jpg

photo312215511fo4.jpg

bethskimboarding801sx4.jpg

img0471nf0.jpg

photo305copy1hm4.jpg

6. alfred
alfredsy7.jpg

n6991506887294748276bq2.jpg

8. i had a picture of senor hound for a few days, but ill be nice enough to not post that picture for him since he did ask me to take it down.

9. fruit of the loom boxer brief models. i think there were 4 guys. i cant find the image anymore. (avatar week)

10. colin farrel (avatar week)
images619645colinfarreleh0.jpg

11. sock.

Seek therapy! :lol:
Kundulani was posting the same time I was. :)
No..... I was definetly one minute ahead of you............... but therapy is still an option.

im sure these arent in the right order.

photo312215511fo4.jpg

bethskimboarding801sx4.jpg
I remember these....... hot girl.

4.10. colin farrel (avatar week)
images619645colinfarreleh0.jpg

11. sock.

And I just left Colin in because I know you like it.... not that there's anything wrong with it...... :lol:

the more i look at that picture of colin farrel, the more it makes me think that i didnt use that one. i thought the one i chose was more black and white. im going back to google images...

I like my current Salvador Dali avatar, a telephone on a stick in the mountains. how brilliant is that!

Its Techno Viking!!
I keep getting told I look like him.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4[/ame]

i have no idea what picture it was. i really think water was involved in the picture.
maybe it was this one?

colinfarrell01np6.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the only one I've ever used here, but I might have had a different one for a day or two (can't remember...).

IMG_3983-small.jpg

I think I'm going to change it pretty soon though, I'm getting kinda bored of it.

here it is!
000009-colin_farrell.jpg

i cant find a larger version of it

I think I had one of Michael Douglas with an uzi (from the movie Falling Down) for a few days, maybe I'll try that one again...

edit
changed it... Not sure if I like it, he's going to shoot all of my posts...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back