Votes: 29 93.5%
  • trash it

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, now i've been told my avatar makes ppl feel small and useless. let's vote; keep it or trash it.

screw em Jon that's stupid!!! Avatar is your choice and who cares what anyone else thinks, if you like it KEEP IT :)

Jon, I think they where kidding. You know.. trying to lighten up the mood. Don't trash it. Its just fine.

That's cuz you liked Captain Planet :lol:

FYI, I think they were kiddin to, but who cares, I'm in sarcastic mode :lol:

Chase said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, really? :lmao:

:lmao: Looks like you are too :lol: I've just realized I'm always in sarcastic mode....so I'm not sure what I keep warning you :lol:

Yes quite...which means I need sleep. So hopefully when the forum it hits 5k it doesn't explode, but if you evaporate into thin air I wouldn't mind :lol:

Wow that was really mean, but worth leaving on here just to see what happens when I wake up :lol: And if I get banned....well you'll just have to see what I wouldn't do :lol:

keep it, but please tell me if the last time you had it it was the other hand pointing at me...help me...i feel like im going insane imagining things

If anyones Avatar need banning it's got to be Amanda's! Makes me cringe and my eyes water everytime I see it :( :lol:

An old guy, with a big nail through his nose into his head? Come on!!!

Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! Sick!
:lol:

Love it, I was happy to see this one back!

Most reactions

Back