My Baby Boy

stellar_gal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my new lens, 85mm 1.8 for my Canon 30D. I'm so excited and just had to get some of the new wore off, so my son was the subject. This is not how I normally photograph children- this was just a quickie around the house. Pardon the expression on his face- he's not too keen on grass yet, but I love the crisp sunset in his eyes! He never looked so good in photos!

Cam1.jpg

Cam2.jpg

Cam5.jpg

I really have to play with my settings and get used to not having the zoom.Oh- I can count his eyelashes!!! (Forgive me- I'll calm down later) New mom too! Thanks.

Thanks Ramy. I know they are not spectacular, but I was so happy with the sharpness that I'm not so used to- well, now that I see these. They are really alot better looking full screen on my cinema display, LOL. I have two kids sessions tomorrow and I can't wait to try out my new lens.

Well I'm glad you finally feel the power! lol

Someday, I will be able to say "I have a few sessions tomorrow." ahh

Your baby is flipping adorable if I do say so myself! And yes those are spectacular - I love them! Good job!

He is pretty darn cute huh?? haha-- Glad he got my 'ole blue eyes... Thanks again!

Ramy- you will be showing off your sessioon in no time, I do believe. Just keep your brain like a sponge and learn new things. You have a great camera and it can help out your work. It takes a while to learn about much of the technical aspect so just keep practicing and challenge yourself and just keep shooting. I bought a Rebel 2000, back in 2001 for a trip to Hawaii and I've been hooked on photography ever since. When you have the passion inside you, you will do great things with any camera.
Keep it up!

Thanks for the inspiration!!

the first picture is too cute. hope your sessions go well with it

Today went sooo good with this new lens. I'll post some of the babies tomorrow after I process RAW! Thanks again....

Very Very Very nice

Love the eyes!!!!

Great shots!!!

Awe, thanks! I'm very critical of photos of my son, I guess since he's always around and what I shoot the most. I've taken over 10,000 images of him since he was born- not even 10 months ago!! LOL.

Most reactions

Back