My baby cousin (I needed to show her off)

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well. I did some photos of my nearly-2-month-old baby cousin yesterday. I am quite happy with most of them.

Here are a couple of my favourite (I am not sure if these are too dark, because I think my monitor is set up funny. Please let me know if they look dark on your monitor.)

IMG_0776_small.jpg

IMG_0778_small.jpg

This is one of my favourites. Looks great on my monitor - but as said before. Not sure if my monitor is out.
IMG_0757edit_small.jpg

IMG_0767_small.jpg

My monitor is very bright, so I usually darken my photos and may darken them too much for other people's monitors. So I know what you mean, Alecia. Other than the picture of the little fist, though, they are OK on here.

I like that one as a baby photo very much, too, only would you really need to brighten it up a bit.

In the second, your baby cousin looks just a tiny bit overwhelmed with all the love that he/she's being given ;)...

The first one is really nice!!!

thanks guys. I will try to print one out at work and match my monitor to it from that.

LaFoto - that shocked photo is one of the better. I did have a really good expression in another one, but it was a bit out of focus/

Most reactions

Back