Photos OK to edit
What do you think of these?

spic068.jpg

spic067.jpg

spic030.jpg

spic012.jpg

spic004.jpg

What do you think

She is cute, her smile is adorable, so are her dimples ... and I appreciate that you chose a neutral background ... and much prefer the window light photos to those for which you used the on-camera flash - which is what I think you did in some, though the shadows are surprisingly mild, actually I would have expected more.

Lightwise my favourite is the third, though I deplore the fact that there is much room above her head but her little wiggle-toes have been cropped ... and smilewise the first is the loveliest, her smile is so engaging in that one!! :D (You also cropped off her little fingers in the last... :().

Cute baby, but the direct flash ruins it.

If you can bounce the flash, or use reflectors or fill cards and use window light, that would be best because it will retain shadows that gives the image depth, while direct flash flattens everything.

I love these! She is adorable! I see that yours are ok to edit so I played with yours because I like the practice and I was a little bored. LOL

I just brightened them a little and sharpened the eyes some - they are so pretty... How old is she?

spic067.jpg

spic030.jpg

Since the fingers were cut off I just cropped it a little more but I'm new at this so I don't know if that was a good decision of not but I think this picture was one of the cutest you had! :)
spic004.jpg

Hmm. I think the eyes look absolutely too sharp now in both 1 and 3 ... but the crops help these photos along, that is for sure.
I like the look of originally Photo 3, also again the middle photo of the edited ones, after the edit.

Hmm. I think the eyes look absolutely too sharp now in both 1 and 3 ... but the crops help these photos along, that is for sure.
I like the look of originally Photo 3, also again the middle photo of the edited ones, after the edit.

Yeah it's so hard to edit the tiny images you get when you edit them from here. I always see it different in my editing program and then when i get it to her I'm like whoa! too sharp - jeez darnit! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back