My baby girl is 2 months! CC please

FarrahJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've hit a bit of a plateau and would like to take a step forward...So my plans are to try new locations, especially outside (ok...not today, since it's cold and we have snow) and to ask for more HHCC....so please give me some HHCC.

Shot with my 50D, 50mm 1.4 at f4.0, ISO400, ss 1/100, natural light

web8weeks2.jpg

Beautiful baby! I don't have a whole lot of CC, I'm a newb, but I love those eyes, great job.

The only comment I have is that a tad bit of the head is cut off, but not a big deal.

A lovely image. Those eyes just pop and that smile... such a cutie.

Thanks! =) Adding the too tight camera crop to my list of things to look out for! =)

I like your photo. I am going to get VERY picky. It is my opinion and everybody will have one so take it for what it is worth. Natural light is great. I can see the reflection of the window and it is abroad source with a specific patern. Try your key ambient light from the side. I like a ping in the eyes but your child has such pretty eyes that I want to see them. The head room is distracting to me. If you are going to clip the head you need to be in tighter. You shot with a great lens. I like that you are avoiding the temptation to shoot wide open.
Depending on your photo software you need to set up a good filing system. It will save you a lot of trouble in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back