my baby is one :)

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mom bought her this goofy doll so it inspired some fun for her one year collage at her party that we will have next week. Thought I'd share.

jacey1.jpg

jacey4o.jpg

I KNOW SHE SHOULD BE HOLDING THE DOOL OR SOMETHIGN IN THIS ONE BUT I LOVE HOW SHE LOOKS SO B-A-D IN THIS ONE. I AM IN TROUBLE WITH THIS GIRL YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER FACE!
jaceydesat.jpg

jacayweird.jpg

Happy Birthday, little girl in a black dress!

She started late in getting her teeth?

Happy Birthday, little girl in a black dress!

She started late in getting her teeth?

Yup - only two in there! I love it though, when they only have those two little ones right in front like that. BUT she is super duper cranky at the moment because the top four are on their way! Must be painful so we're bearing with her but LORDY! LOL

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

Happy First Birthday to your sweet girl. Yup, those top four can be a doozie! cute photos in with the doll.

GREAT portraits Kathi! Congrats to little Jacey on turning 1 year old. What a sweetheart. Good job on lighting for all of them. The contrasty ones work very well too.

Good job! :)

NJ

Happy First Birthday to your sweet girl. Yup, those top four can be a doozie! cute photos in with the doll.

They sure can be pretty hard to deal with! Thanks for the birthday wishes and the comments. :)

GREAT portraits Kathi! Congrats to little Jacey on turning 1 year old. What a sweetheart. Good job on lighting for all of them. The contrasty ones work very well too.

Good job! :)

NJ

Thanks - lol you know black dresses and creepy baby dolls aren't for everyone but I like to do things differently sometimes. FOr some reason on here that last one makes her skin look spotty or something but I printed an 8by10 of that one and it looks ok in person. Do you see that too, I'm curious, I ask you because I know you will be honest. ;) everyone I know that isn't too knowledgable about photography likes it but so you think that pp works?

Thanks - lol you know black dresses and creepy baby dolls aren't for everyone but I like to do things differently sometimes. FOr some reason on here that last one makes her skin look spotty or something but I printed an 8by10 of that one and it looks ok in person. Do you see that too, I'm curious, I ask you because I know you will be honest. ;) everyone I know that isn't too knowledgable about photography likes it but so you think that pp works?

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on your questions Kathi. Ya, I did notice that the skin on her arms was a little spotty on the last one, but I dont think its anything to worry about. It doesnt distract the viewer from seeing her face or anything. But I don't know exactly what you did for post processing on it.

The only other thing I would say about that photo is that her eyes could be a little more in focus and could be a bit sharper. Other than that, its not bad. Thanks for asking my opinion. But after all, its just my opinion. If non-photographer people like it, thats usually a good thing! :)

Most reactions

Back