My baby- need CC

beansprouts3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please be brutally honest. And understand this child was anything but cooperative and this was the best I could get. The backdrop is a bedsheet hung over a rocking chair on the side of my house.

3362831219_16ed5a01d7_b.jpg

I think it's pretty good. A very cute moment and the matching dresses just add to the cuteness.

However, I think the dresses are also too busy...they distract the eye away from the real subject of the photo. Try cropping in much closer, cutting out much of the girl's dress and the space above her head. It also might have helped if her hair wasn't so messy...but that's a loosing battle, I'm sure. :lol: :)

I think it's pretty good. A very cute moment and the matching dresses just add to the cuteness.

However, I think the dresses are also too busy...they distract the eye away from the real subject of the photo. Try cropping in much closer, cutting out much of the girl's dress and the space above her head. It also might have helped if her hair wasn't so messy...but that's a loosing battle, I'm sure. :lol: :)

The hair.... :confused: I couldn't find a bow so I just combed it, which didn't stay that way for long. I'll play more with the pic and crop it more. Thanks Big Mike!

A closer crop will definitely help.

Most reactions

Back