My battle against the evil shoe company aka who was in the right?

Who was right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a suggestion: check the shoes size if you don't want to deal with this, being right or wrong.

:D

i still dunno why someone would wear shoes that obviously didnt fit, regardless of whatever size was printed on the box label, or shoe tongue...

i still dunno why someone would wear shoes that obviously didnt fit, regardless of whatever size was printed on the box label, or shoe tongue...
Obviously not everybody is a ... (wait for it)...

Braineak. :D

Pa-lease. Must we bring common sense into the discussion?

Obviously not everybody is a ... (wait for it)...

Braineak. :D
rimshot.gif

If we disregard what was written in the OP, and instead consider the issue from the point of view of a store clerk, we get a completely different perspective.

I choose not to be more specific.

Pa-lease. Must we bring common sense into the discussion?
Common sense pales in comparison to cute kittens.
29edd5b
So where are the kittens?
the link (not the kitten) is fixed
Well fix the kittens.

hu.jpg

Most reactions

Back