my beautiful daughter

hart0710

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
She was showing off the flower she found in the yard. Let me know what you think.

290182705_b747f4675e_o.jpg

This is a nice photo. The colored flower would of been great if the flower was bigger. To be honest I didn't notice it right away. Other then that........great job!

Thanks. You're right though. Would have been better if it was bigger.

thanks mysteryscribe. And I agree with you 100% on that last comment.

She is beautiful. And you captured her in a beautiful way.
The little flower is endearing, and it shows that your heart was reached by your leaving it in colour.
However personally I would have liked a clear black and white photo with the little, inconspicuous flower (I really LIKE that aspect about the flower, much!) in colour more. I feel there is a clash of little-flower-in-colour and overall photo in sepia tones.

I like the sepia tone. I almost missed the flower and somehow, selective coloring and sepia tone don't really mix for me. But your little girl is cute! I love those big eyes of hers. Now.... I got a little boy....;)

Very nice photo of a pretty little girl. Unfortunately, the flower is (well) out of focus. And – to me! – the lilac color comes across very artificially. Isn't that a daisy? And if so, is there a special reason you changed its white to lilac?

Nice photo of a very pretty little girl. I'd have like to have seen it where she was pushed over to the right, or left, third of the frame though.

No W. Smith. That is the actual flower (just a little wild flower) from the yard. I didn't change the color at all.

hart0710 said:
No W. Smith. That is the actual flower (just a little wild flower) from the yard. I didn't change the color at all.
OK, thanks. Now I get it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back