My Beautiful Wife!!!

eek.gif

And same mundane lighting and pics!

The poses on the couch would be much improved by removing her top. Just saying.

With the change in emphasis on the gallery forums a little while back to be critique forums, I suggest you post pictures such as these in the Just For Fun forum(Just For Fun!) if you don't want comments.

(C&C withheld per request)

the choice of nightwear and her young appearance makes me think "sleepover" ... if i didn't know she was old enough to be someone's wife, I might feel pervy looking at these.

With the change in emphasis on the gallery forums a little while back to be critique forums, I suggest you post pictures such as these in the Just For Fun forum(Just For Fun!) if you don't want comments.

(C&C withheld per request)

Excellent idea.. sounds like that's what I needed originally.
Is there an admin who can move this over?

the choice of nightwear and her young appearance makes me think "sleepover" ... if i didn't know she was old enough to be someone's wife, I might feel pervy looking at these.

Ha! I'll take that as I compliment. Yep, she's a mother of two as well.

Leave the top on.

Rotanimod, these are Galleries, not Critique Forums. If he doesn't want critique, he doesn't have to ask for it. If he gets some, he should be pleasant about it (which, spot checking your cited threads, he seems to be).

What, exactly, is the problem here?

Why even post random mediocre snapshot pics and declare you don't want C&C, and then repeat yourself 10 times?

Am I crazy, or is this a photography forum? There's virtually no photographic value in any of these images. Unless one has a sentimental connection to the subject... Do you honestly think anyone cares about a random picture of some anonymous female? This isn't Facebook.

I'm thoroughly confused.

Most reactions

Back