My beautiful wife...

Very nice. I can't decide if I like the top of the head cropped, because the bars do such a great job as leading lines into the eyes, that it's hard to notice the crop.

A lot of visual tension in this. It has a feeling of tautness, so I'd say well-done. Every element seems placed just so.

My critique is to tell you that using the word beautiful in relation to this woman is a serious understatement.
Love the way you used the leading lines.

Very well done!!! And she is stunning! :)

not sure I like the hand on the foreground, back to the wall and looking at the camera would maybe have done it better for me. The white shirt on the right look weird, it makes it looks a bit like she has a bump on her back because of the position.
But idea is nice, processing is good.

I would like to have seen all of her head. The composition is good and I like the lighting. She is indeed a beautiful woman.

Very well done!!! And she is stunning! :)

Thank you :)

not sure I like the hand on the foreground, back to the wall and looking at the camera would maybe have done it better for me. The white shirt on the right look weird, it makes it looks a bit like she has a bump on her back because of the position.
But idea is nice, processing is good.

Well, maybe next time I'll try that to see how it works.. :)

I would like to have seen all of her head. The composition is good and I like the lighting. She is indeed a beautiful woman.

If it was with all of her head the composition would change and I've seen the photo this way because of the leading lines..

Thank you all for your input :)

Most reactions

Back