My best friend

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by chroix, Feb 11, 2005.

1. chroix

chroix In Latin it's "spikius conius thingonius"

TV experiments... feedback please..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GARRETTgalbreath

GARRETTgalbreath TPF Noob!

Very interesting. I like the idea but it seems messy to me, with all the color squares of the TV blending in. Did you try a more macro shot? I think that would be a little clearer, but all the colored squares used to make the TV image (I have no clue what their actual name is) seem to run together and looks blurry. I really like the first one though, looks sinister. Is that 2nd one Dubya?

3. photo gal

photo gal TPF Noob!

Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
    interesting, i've done some experimenting with this kinda stuff myself a while back but i'm wondering about copyright issues....

4. chroix

chroix In Latin it's "spikius conius thingonius"

I've got to think if the image is significantly altered and you are not using it to sell as an unlicensed product (e.g. take a pic of Start Trek and then sell the image as a Star Trek tshirt) but as an art piece that it is legit. this is my understanding of copyright issues relating to this kind of thing... if it were a big concern i'd ask a lawyer but from what i had to study in college what i wrote above was the standard. thanks for the feedback, I was really just screwing around and liked the results. Please check out my other post in the gallery

Water experiments series (56k warning)

I'm really excited about the results that I got on these...
    Thanks again.