My Best Shots I Have Taken So Far..I think.

rcfreak339

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all! As you can tell I am new around here and would love to start my time posting some of my favorite shots I have taken with my camera. I have always loved taken pictures but only since Christmas have I been able to really do I well.

img0109i.jpg

img2182m.jpg

img2465m.jpg

img2467v.jpg

img2479f.jpg

img3553d.jpg

img5002tz.jpg

img5833y.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Feedback would be great!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. In the future, you might stick to less than 5 pictures per post, because there's way too many to really provide feedback on everything. Honestly once I got to the 5th picture I was kind of just scrolling through saying roller coaster... roller coaster... oh look flowers... scroll scroll scroll.

But in general, I think you've got some nice shots with great color. I think some of them (though I'm not going to take the time to figure out which ones) could benefit from some cropping for better composition. With just a couple exceptions, you seem to have nailed the focus pretty well and frozen the action nicely.

In #1 and #3 I was really distracted by how crooked the shots were - I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I think they'd both be better off straightened up.

So that's my $.02. Hope to see more (just maybe not so many at once) soon!

^Sorry! Thank you for the feedback though. I will keep in mind about the 5 pic rule or atleast resize them to a smaller size.

^Sorry! Thank you for the feedback though. I will keep in mind about the 5 pic rule or atleast resize them to a smaller size.

Oh it's not the size so much, and it's not so much a rule as a guideline. It's mostly a matter of quality of feedback... if you post fewer pics, folks will be more likely to provide specific feedback on each picture, rather than generalized feedback that may not be as helpful.

So it's mostly in your interest to keep the count down than in ours. :)

Making them smaller won't get you more feedback,lol. Just LESS pictures...even if you have to start diff threads. Noone can give u accurate C/C because they will likely not have the patience to critique each one...
I viewed this thread from my cell phone...and it took for-friggen-EVER! >.<

Sorry guys, I have posted less pictures and only of pictures that are of "Nature" theme. Again, Sorry and I hope you enjoy.

Sorry guys, I have posted less pictures and only of pictures that are of "Nature" theme. Again, Sorry and I hope you enjoy.

I didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't post the roller coaster pictures - obviously that's your passion and I think many of those shots were very good. It's just that when so many are posted at once they all kind of look the same. I may have been a little too sarcastic in my first response... I apologize.

Of the remaining shots, I think #7 is my favorite. The rest of them tend to have center-composed subjects (which can be easily fixed by cropping). Are you familiar with the rule of thirds?

^Not a problem man, I thought I would just save them for later on.

And I am not aware of this rule, care explaining?

No need to appologize, your new...gotta figure stuff out some how, right? Lol don't change ur 'post themes'...the theme-parks are different to look at, and your shots are not too bad, some are very nice actually,imo. Like said above ^...keep em comming, just not so many at once! Lol that way we can c/c if requested.

Keeping the pictures related to each other that you post would be helpful too - someone that would critique a flower may not do so for a spider :)

For the spider though... try looking for them off the screen and in a web or natural setting, get in close and show off their features. I love seeing the eyes and mandibles of a spider nice and sharp, especially if they are eating something!

Most reactions

Back