My Bi-weekly visit.....

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...to the zoo. But this was a special day. There was a guest.
Seems this Lion is never awake and could care less about the guest
347058874_RUXVo-L.jpg

I think this full grown baby cheetah, spotted our guest.
347050231_Kd6q6-L.jpg

At first he was a little shy, when the guest showed up, and stayed behind the rock...
347050244_6aqpN-L.jpg

But when he saw who it was.....had to get a closer look
347050260_zgiUY-L.jpg

Needing some H2O
347058881_fijHJ-L.jpg

Finally I saw the guest. :lmao: Real life Barbie. Funny going to the zoo, and the biggest attraction is Barbie signing autographs for the little ones.
347058863_fNf54-L.jpg

wow nice cat shots! especially #3 it kinda looks like it saw you and opened its mouth and ready to attack xD

Nice shots! I can't beleive it's been so long since I've been there that the baby cheetahs are fully grown :(

Thanks for your comments. Appreciate it.
Anty...that tiger is the baby Sumatran(spelling) There are 2 little ones there. Ya gotta see them. :)

you know for a moment there I thought the special guest was going to be Colin :lol:

1st shot is my fave

^^^ Ooo, Colin hasn't been out since Germany. Bet he'd love a trip to the zoo. To see lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

you know for a moment there I thought the special guest was going to be Colin :lol:

1st shot is my fave
I havent seen Colin since his last ride in the coffin. :lmao::lmao:

Thanks LP.
Jeanney....the whole Tundra(?) exibit is gone too. No Polar bears:grumpy:

^^^ I read they were redoing it, and have shipped the bears off to other zoos while it's being done.

^^^ I read they were redoing it, and have shipped the bears off to other zoos while it's being done.

Looks like the new part is going to be massive. :) Ya gotta go see all the grown up babies

Very cool, Chill. I luf da last wun :drool::lmao:

Eh, whatta all want? Typical guy...lol

Hey Chiller, what is the real life barbies name? She is gorgeous, and your shot is fantastic! I also am loving the cats.. very cute!

^^^ Heehee, that's a loaded question. Let's see if Chiller admits to chatting up 'Barbie' :popcorn:

Thanks so much Bradster, and Ms. Bully. Appreciate you stopping in.

Ms.Bully....I dont need a name since I got a number. I will just call her Barbie.:lmao::lol::lmao: I think she likes that name. :D

Most reactions

Back