My Big Day Out - Old Trains

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Goldeeno, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Goldeeno

Goldeeno TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    This place is just down the road from me and i thought id go take a look today, along with all the other places :D.
    Its actually a trian Museum, but its never opened i think because of all the vadalism aorund there. But there interesting subjects, some have been restored a bit, but others are completly stipped out.
    Shame if it was all done up, it would be really nice.

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x533 and weights 415KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x533 and weights 368KB.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x533 and weights 397KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x533 and weights 308KB.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tempra

tempra TPF Noob!

Are these the ones at Baginton next to the airport?

I Keep meaning to go have a look round there, bet never get chance.

Some good shots there, captures the place well!

3. Goldeeno

Goldeeno TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    They are indeed. Yeah the number of years ive gone past there decided to stop. Watch the tower, its not very safe :S, and nearly all the windows have been put through by idiots, so watch for glass.