My Bike

syphlix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregorytran.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I liked the colors in this one... also the contrast between the movement of the cab and the bike which is stationary...

there is a little blur from camera shake (1/10s handheld) but i didn't have a tripod...

any comments?

3927629400_ca57cc2d7f_o.jpg

I like it! I think its a good photo. Too bad you didn't have a tripod to get that little bit of blur out of there. I like the contrast of the cab behind the bike.

Did you black out the background? I see the street sign and then everthing to the left fades out.

Nice shot!

i like it!! well done, this is a hard shot.
May i ask are you female? the reason i ask this it woman heartbeats are slower so they can hold a camera at lower shutter speeds than men before it starts to blurr.

hah

no i'm not :p

if ppl actually think this one is nice i might go back w a tripod some time and see if i can't get a better one off... the 1/10 is waaaayy too long to be holding a handheld...

I liked the colors in this one... also the contrast between the movement of the cab and the bike which is stationary...

there is a little blur from camera shake (1/10s handheld) but i didn't have a tripod...

any comments?[/IMG]
You handheld at 1/10 and that's all the camer shake blur you got? Wow, I'm impressed. I think if I tried to hand hold at 1/10 the bike would look like the car.
if ppl actually think this one is nice i might go back w a tripod some time and see if i can't get a better one off...
I would.

I was thinking the same. Not bad at all for 1/10, but it's noticeable. If you have a chance sometime, might be worthwhile to bring a tripod and set it up a little more; it's a cool shot.

The blurred background adds to the interest of this shot. It helps to focus your attention on the bike and provides excellent contrast.

i really like the blur in the background and i agree 100% that you should go back and take it again with a tripod! i have a shot of a bike kinda like that on my website but no blur. and the blur seems to make the picture so much better.

the only problem is you are going to have to wait till another taxi comes by because i think the orange BG makes the picture.

very cool picture! i love the composition where the bike stands still and the background is moving !

You handheld at 1/10 and that's all the camer shake blur you got? Wow, I'm impressed. I think if I tried to hand hold at 1/10 the bike would look like the car.

maybe it's my feminine side like Kimba suggested lol

Its a neat shot. Did you use any flash?

I think I would have upped the iso a little bit because you were only at 200 and i'm sure your camera is pretty clean at higher ISOs but def. go back with a tripod and see how it turns out! GL

Most reactions

Back