My Boxer Kids

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just received my speedlight and a tiffen glimmer glass for my 50mm (softens portraits and adds highlights). I also tried a couple of new angles. Do any of them work?

Thanks for looking!

269628886_39xKb-L.jpg

269625535_spqAX-L.jpg

269624356_kVFiK-L.jpg

the 1st one is just gorgeous!

The first one is best.
I get a crick in the neck to view 3 but think it would need to be vertical, and the far eye should be brightened just a bit.

the 1st one is just gorgeous!

Thank you. I have a good model!

The first one is best.
I get a crick in the neck to view 3 but think it would need to be vertical, and the far eye should be brightened just a bit.

I agree completely. When I took it, I thought I would rotate it, but when you do, his face look weird. Eh, I will probably just scrap that one. :)

oo! boxers!!! i love them, really cool dogs!!

i think #1 is the best aswell, how old are they both?
The oldest is 2 yrs next week, and the youngest is 4 mths. The puppy stage is rough with this breed, but worth it...

Wow! He (?) is gorgeous! I don't typically care for the cropped ears, but your baby is very majestic looking with them. How old? He seems more mature than my 2 yr old (more filled out).

Thanks.....

He's 5 years and has won 7 blue ribbon first place at shows and about 8 first place at puppy shows.

I don't show him anymore because the people involved are in it for the money and are not truly interested in the care of their "pets".

You have very fine looking boxers, if your'e interested here's a boxer website (forum) with valuable information......:D

http://www.boxerworld.com/

Thanks.....

You have very fine looking boxers, if your'e interested here's a boxer website (forum) with valuable information......:D

http://www.boxerworld.com/

I'm there quite often! That place saved my sanity through puppy-hood on my first boxer (having come from a Beagle, it was quite a challenge!) I owe Boxer World for my very polite and well behaved young dog. Now, if I can just get the second one to that point! :confused:

Aww, I love dogs! They are so cute, I can't show you mine because I am at work...she is a rat terrier.

I like #3 the best, but they are all great.

^ Haha we have a rat terrier too.

Nice shots Lyncca.

The first one is great. Does the filter really have a silvery look to it?

Well, yea. It looks like its been painted with silver glitter more than being a silver lens. These were just test shots really, but I like it so far. I will know more in two days when I do my first portraits.

One thing I noticed is that it really brought out Ty's eyes (#1). He has dark eyes and I did not touch them up besides normal B&W conversion and a little curves adjustment.

Most reactions

Back