My Boy c&c

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not a people photographer, I suck at it, I would much rather shoot inanimate objects, but at some point I want to move to the people side.

I was taking some pictures of my son today, and caught a few good ones, or at least I like them, would have loved to it without my wife holding him, but he is 4 months old, so he needed some help posing. Please c&c, really want to work on my portrait skills. Also, if you would like to edit this picture please feel free on this one...
IMG_9129.jpg

Adorable kid :)...but,Looks to much like a random snapshot. There are tons of ways to position babies without being held,...boxes under blankets, blankets bunched up, pillows, seats,props....play around with it :) there's even washtubs , basins, buckets,....

Lose the background, and your wife.:lmao:

Easier said than done!

Thanks, I thought about removing everything but him, but It seems to be so bare now.

I am not a people photographer, I suck at it, I would much rather shoot inanimate objects, but at some point I want to move to the people side.

I was taking some pictures of my son today, and caught a few good ones, or at least I like them, would have loved to it without my wife holding him, but he is 4 months old, so he needed some help posing. Please c&c, really want to work on my portrait skills. Also, if you would like to edit this picture please feel free on this one...
IMG_9129.jpg
You didn't quite get the sharp focus on his eyes, look at his sweater and look for the part that is sharpest and reference it against his eye plane.

It is bare now.
He no longer has a W coming out of his head, a slipped wig and halo, and the ear growing out of his cheek.

I think your right, I thought I had his eyes, but with him, you gotta shoot fast to get a good face.

hahahaha... I see what your going for there!!! I can make a series of those.:lmao:

I like the crops Bitter LOL....
For the future, if you do take pictures with the baby being held, especially near the holder's head, get their face in there too... IMH(noobie)O...
But gorgeous baby! :)

He's your child. Why would I want him looking like my avatar. Wierd. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back