My brothers having fun

LilSparkPlug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night they went out and decided to shoot some hoops. I brought out the camera and decided to play around with it a bit. It was late in the day, around 6ish on the east coast, when I started to shoot these, so the lighting is very golden. CC is always appreciated, I normally don't shoot people. I was trying to capture their moods, no one posed for anything, all kind of candid so to speak. (BTW...we're repainting the house).

BBD005.jpg

BBD008.jpg

BBD020.jpg

4. This one he ran out onto the grass and demanded I take a picture of him, so I did.
BBD044.jpg

I like shot #3. It has a candid quality to it and great lighting. I find #1 distracting with the shadow on the subject with the action and light on the subject in the background. Otherwise I would like that better. #2 is great focus and the lighting is ok but lacks interest. I like the water effect in the background of #4 because it adds more interest. You are doing pretty good keep 'em coming.

In #1 he was shaded by the other basketball hoop thats on that side. The lighting wasn't the best for what I was doing, but I just wanted to play. I do agree with you there, that was the first thing I saw too. In #2 he had just shot the ball and they both laughed because he TOTALLY missed, I found them both laughing at the same time to be cute in a way. Thank you for the compliments....I'm really trying! :)

Buy that poor girl some new pants!

Nice pics. Are you shooting with a multi focus set up or have you changed it to center focusing?

For some reason I dig the 2nd one the most.. Not real sure why though.

Ha ha thats my brother's friend, she loves those things!!! I have it on multi focus rather than center, so it chooses between the three boxes.

Thanks Parker :)

I like all of them, but have one technical question. If the girl was also shooting hoops, what was keeping her blouse up?:blushing:

Ha ha she kept pulling it up! She had a belt on (one of those belts that really isn't on, it just hangs there) and had to take that off. She wasn't dressed for sports thats for sure! Good kid though.

The third photo is definitely your big winner out of this little series. You say you "just wanted to play" with your camera there, and landed a frame-worthy shot there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back