My brothers wedding invitation Picture

jonib101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm the family Photographer. I volunteered to do my brothers wedding. I don't know if I'll persue a career in Wedding Photography, but just in case, what do you think? I don't have the pictures from the actual wedding at the moment, but I'll post them on later.

This was the invitation pic:
DSCF3107-1.jpg

Sorry, but I do not like the editing at all.
You actually blurred part of his face?!? I also dont like how his hair is blurred.

I would prefer her eyes being open, as she seems unimportant in the image as is.

The location is cute, but the background you chose for the shot is very busy and it actually fights for my eye's attention with the subjects

It would have been nice to 'blur' the backround instead of the forground/subject, keeping the focus on your brother and his now wife.

P.S.
they both look really young....

The composition is very poor; the large open space on the left, with the tree in the background immediately draws the eye away from the couple. And even though she is shorter than he is, it would be a good idea to pose them so that their heads were somewhat closer together. The distance between the heads conveys a sense of distance, so they need to be closer in height. It would also be nice if the eyes were open on the bride-to-be.

Why is there a blurry vingette on all of them? It immediately draws my attention away from them.

lynda.com and photoshop might help.

keep shooting.
tell them not to get married, they're 17.
this whole post is suspect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back