My buddies Evo.

yeah i'm serious too much post processing

yeah i'm serious too much post processing

Could you please actually explain why you think this? Other than the few with heavier vignetting..

I mean I can honestly say I didn't see something like this coming... That's why I'm a little taken away by it.

the contrasts are blown out in many shots and the edge darkening feels like its trying to hide parts of the pictures...

Oh, and forgot to mention... that night after the shoot he changed out the triple gauge pods on the pillar and got rid of them. Put them where the Radio was located.. and moved the radio down to a cubbyhole in front of the shifter.
Great photo's. I'm glad you friend took the gauges off the A pillar. The first three pictures showing the gauges through the pictures off. The fallowing set were great.

the contrasts are blown out in many shots and the edge darkening feels like its trying to hide parts of the pictures...

Umm... No, they aren't. Is your monitor calibrated? Because with that statement I'm almost 99% sure it isn't.

Also to add to that... its a WHITE car...

Oh, and forgot to mention... that night after the shoot he changed out the triple gauge pods on the pillar and got rid of them. Put them where the Radio was located.. and moved the radio down to a cubbyhole in front of the shifter.
Great photo's. I'm glad you friend took the gauges off the A pillar. The first three pictures showing the gauges through the pictures off. The fallowing set were great.

Yea, he wasn't to thrilled that he couldn't get the pillar removed before the shoot. But that weekend he did it.. haha.

Lovely evo, I quite like the vignetting, it is quite strong though (like 1, 2 & 4). No 3s vignetting is nice.

No. 10 is my fav.

Yea, it is a bit strong in the ones you listed... but I like to think it helps draw more focus to the car... plus I'm generally a big fan of it when it works.

If people see the vignetting, they are not looking at the car.
In a lot of the photos, the detail of the car is lost due to overexposure. There are a couple of shots towards the end where you did less vignetting and exposure and I can see most of the details of the car.

It is the car you were focusing on, yes?

Photoshoping is done for a number of reasons.
1. to help a photo that needs help
2.to expand on the photo to show what you felt when capturing it.
3. for art purposes

Some of yours is just too far and I am not sure what your goal actually was/is.
before you spew off, go back to the shots you took and try to photoshop them a little different and see if you do not like them better.

for car photos, the 'effects' are to show off the car, not to show that you know how to use photoshop.

Lovely evo, I quite like the vignetting, it is quite strong though (like 1, 2 & 4). No 3s vignetting is nice.

No. 10 is my fav.

Yea, it is a bit strong in the ones you listed... but I like to think it helps draw more focus to the car... plus I'm generally a big fan of it when it works.

If people see the vignetting, they are not looking at the car.
In a lot of the photos, the detail of the car is lost due to overexposure. There are a couple of shots towards the end where you did less vignetting and exposure and I can see most of the details of the car.

It is the car you were focusing on, yes?

Photoshoping is done for a number of reasons.
1. to help a photo that needs help
2.to expand on the photo to show what you felt when capturing it.
3. for art purposes

Some of yours is just too far and I am not sure what your goal actually was/is.
before you spew off, go back to the shots you took and try to photoshop them a little different and see if you do not like them better.

for car photos, the 'effects' are to show off the car, not to show that you know how to use photoshop.

If the first thing someone notices about the picture is the vignetting... then they have a problem.

I bring this up yet again, are you on a calibrated monitor?

I'm sorry but saying they are overexposed just makes me laugh.

Evos are soooooo freaking sweet!!! Very pleasing series. My faves are 4 and 12. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked them Hobo. My buddy was thrilled with them.

As for 6 and 7. There is a spot on the quarter-panel that is probably blown out because you can't see the line in the car there... but the image as a whole is still not overexposed on my monitor. Which my monitor is calibrated for the lab that I use with a spyder3elite.

Number 6 & 14 would be my favs.

Oh yeah and what he said!

Woulda been better if you got some shots of him fuucking blasting around the corner sideways throwing a 50 foot rooster tail.

Oh well i still like these.

Number 6 & 14 would be my favs.

Oh yeah and what he said!

Woulda been better if you got some shots of him fuucking blasting around the corner sideways throwing a 50 foot rooster tail.

Oh well i still like these.

I have sat here debating if I want to try to photoshop that... and if I do.. how I would go about doing it... haha. Every time I told him how to line his car up.. I just told him to angle it like he was drifting through the turn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back