kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is a color version in the people section, also welcome for C&C
JayUL (1 of 2).jpg

Good looking man.
If this is your buddy, than you could get some more interesting portrait, I guess.

Good looking man.
If this is your buddy, than you could get some more interesting portrait, I guess.

You've done a lot of good work ... what would you suggest?

:allteeth: I am not saying, that this is a bad portrait (from any point of view) and it will be a good memory for the years to come, but it is more like a "catalog" picture, well exposed and very sharp. Yet telling not much more beside, that this is well looking man.
And no matter, how much good work I've done. There is never enough for me to brag about it.

:allteeth: I am not saying, that this is a bad portrait (from any point of view) and it will be a good memory for the years to come, but it is more like a "catalog" picture, well exposed and very sharp. Yet telling not much more beside, that this is well looking man.
And no matter, how much good work I've done. There is never enough for me to brag about it.

No worries! Only meant that I've seen your work and respect it :) I'm always looking for good advice (I sure as heck could use it, LOL)

It reminds me of a commercial-fashion photograph. Hands in frame may be would have helped. Good pic anyway!

Most reactions

Back