Photos OK to edit
Let me know what y'all think.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

First off: fierce looking charger.

Now on to the pics:

1: Would have liked to see the right-rear wheel exposed better. It, along with the grill is gets lost in the blackness.

3: the reflections in the rear bumper a little distracting

Thank you, though for being mindful of turning the front wheels to face the camera. It's a small touch that plenty of people tend to forget when shootin' cars

I like pic 1 the best.

First off: fierce looking charger.

Now on to the pics:

1: Would have liked to see the right-rear wheel exposed better. It, along with the grill is gets lost in the blackness.

3: the reflections in the rear bumper a little distracting

Thank you, though for being mindful of turning the front wheels to face the camera. It's a small touch that plenty of people tend to forget when shootin' cars

I like pic 1 the best.

It's funny because when I was editing the first picture I knew something was off but just couldn't place it. I agree with you about the reflections on number 4 as well.

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup:

Awesome photo's this actually makes me like chargers. Well atleast this one. LOL well awesome photo's

luv the shots, horrible background.

i would of liked to see that shot in an open area where the trees dont cause the distraction in the reflection.

awesome car.

Nice pics of an awesome car, but they're too dark.

Awesome photo's this actually makes me like chargers. Well atleast this one. LOL well awesome photo's

Thanks man! :mrgreen:

luv the shots, horrible background.

i would of liked to see that shot in an open area where the trees dont cause the distraction in the reflection.

awesome car.

Yeah, it was kind of a last minute thing. I couldn't think of anywhere to take some decent shots so I went to the one place that I knew of.

Nice pics of an awesome car, but they're too dark.

Thanks and yeah. I think I played with the contrast just a tad too much.

nice picture

and liked the idea of coloring the red parts. :D

but the background isn't great and it's little dark in 1st & 2nd.

but it's still great photos!

Love the pics, but they seem a bit dark. I realize any lighter and the sky would disappear altogether though.

nice picture

i think the red parts on the car are there. not colored.

nice picture

Love the pics, but they seem a bit dark. I realize any lighter and the sky would disappear altogether though.

Appreciate it, guys.

Like I said, it was kind of a last minute thing and I couldn't think of anywhere that has a good background. We were also trying to beat the rain.

Nice shots, I saw them on MCE too!

I'm not a fan of the charger, but that one is sick!! And I think the pictures look good too.

yep...That's a nice looking car alright. The lighting is the only problem I have with the shots. Maybe the ambient was just wrong for the coolpix?

Most reactions

Back