My Buddy's Charger

Really cool pictures. Really cool car. That is one of my favorite cars out there right now. Did you add the red colour on the lip of the wheels/rims?

Thet look good. #2 is the best to me. Ive seen it in person, well on Windward Pkwy a few times, its one of the best looking chargers ive seen. where were they taken? That barrier wall looks like the wall on GA400? Were you over near Lifetime Fitness and the Park & ride?

Circular Polarizing filter.. did you use one?

Yup. Why?

Nice shots, I saw them on MCE too!

Thanks bud.

I'm not a fan of the charger, but that one is sick!! And I think the pictures look good too.

Appreciate it.

Really cool pictures. Really cool car. That is one of my favorite cars out there right now. Did you add the red colour on the lip of the wheels/rims?

Thanks. Nope, the red lip is on the wheels.

Thet look good. #2 is the best to me. Ive seen it in person, well on Windward Pkwy a few times, its one of the best looking chargers ive seen. where were they taken? That barrier wall looks like the wall on GA400? Were you over near Lifetime Fitness and the Park & ride?

Really? Yeah, we both live in Alpharetta. Yup, that's where the pictures were taken.

I think you are losing your subject with the selective color by highlighting the guardrail in the background.

If you want the selective color thing, how about a close-up of the grill with the SRT logo or just one of the wheels?

#2 is my favorite, but they are all awesome. I personally like the background, mabye w/o the trees, but that barrier adds to the feel of ruggedness somehow...great shots (sick car).

number 2 is just badass!

Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you selectively desaturate, leaving only one specific color left behind?

Just that. You desaturate all of the colors but the color you want left. You need some type of post-processing program. :thumbup:

#2 is my favorite, but they are all awesome. I personally like the background, mabye w/o the trees, but that barrier adds to the feel of ruggedness somehow...great shots (sick car).

Appreciate it! Number two is my favorite as well.

I would have taken the shots somewhere else if I could have without the trees, but that barrier fit what I had envisioned before I took these shots.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back