My Camera: A Report Recently =^_^=

byleon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
byleon.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since 5th, July I put the camera into mothballs, in addition to releasing a routine course notice, I seem to have already had never write my blog for a long time~

There some fresh matters took place for several days.

★ For example: I sent my SLR Digital Camera to my mother. My mother, who just had been took photos by small Digital Camera before, Her photography improved enormously recently, it’s really a surprised! By the way, give publicity to you, my mother’s blog address is: http://bluedreamland.poco.cn

others_0033.jpg

★ Not only my only SLR Digital Camera leave me from now on, but also dodo’s small Digital Camera departd from us, went to Australia with Demi — We only have a 300,000 pixels Nokia can barely take photos — but can we call it camera? however, it’s a great change, I start to farewell Digital Photographing a way.

others_0034.jpg

★ The remaining Film Camera is still many, Holga was already useless for a long time, when I become accustomed to SLR’s precise control, I always feel uneasy to Holga because the only two type shutter, moreover, Holga’s focusing system always make the person feel a trifle problem, everything are misty, completely unlike a 120 machines.

others_0035.jpg

★ Except that, My trusty Seagull DLR have some trouble too — focus off comletely, and very much! Yesterday evening I repaired it from 8 o’clock until 2 o’clock, only then adjusts to the situation which reluctantly can use, but I’m sure that it unable to focus exactly — that’s make me sad verymach.

others_0036.jpg

★ I have a Zenit Big Gun, looks really cool, just like the sniping gun, but great caliber, it has a gunstock, actually has a wooden trigger, I even dare not take it to Tian’anmen — maby plainclothes plicemen stretch me on the floor before I shoot. A fatal lot is unavoidable, another lens, one 55mm lens, was broken when I toke apart it. T__T

others_0037.jpg

At last, there are only one set of perfect machine leave, Nikon F80s, I already didn’t have use them for a long time, but they stay in my Guard against Damp Capboard quietly all the while. There haven’t any dust on them. Nomal zoom lens, super wide angle lens, battery case, shutter line, everything from soup to nuts. I think, maybe, it’s they turn now. :hail:OTZ…

others_0038.jpg

Most reactions

Back