KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why they put that strap thingy in the box!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izViQJjABpE[/ame]

"it's not scratched, it's broken" :lmao:

better get insurance :thumbup:

Ouch that sucks about your camera. Hope you have a back up! ..eek
Was that your head he landed on?

Getting close is one thing...Stay behind the rail! Love this part, It's not scratched! As its hanging in 3 pieces.

Thats why some of us take photos of flowers...:mrgreen:

This makes me wonder

Does anyone have insurance on their cameras/lenses?

Oh please. It's not me. :lol:

The camera survives the bike hit just fine, and it looks like it survived the first bounce too.

Bounce #2 is where it e x p l o d e s, and bounce #3 is when the flash fires. :cyclops:

Had the camera been on a strap, that was around the <STRIKE>idiot's</STRIKE> photographer's neck, bounce #1 never would have happened, let alone the rest. :spank:

I'm a little curious that KmH posted this video and is also SELLING a camera in his "signature" box. ;)

lol good that its not yours. Not sure why i thought that haha. That makes it funnier tho! I bet there will be a cheap camera for sale. "Minor scratches" but looks new lol

I'm a little curious that KmH posted this video and is also SELLING a camera in his "signature" box. ;)
Yep, that For Sale link in my siggy is in all my posts, but only till it sells. ;)

I posted the same video in a Photojournalism & Sports Gallery thread and thought it appropo here in the beginners thread too, what with the strap issue potential and all. :lol:

I have yet to use my strap, it is actually connected to my tripod. I have been climbing - some very rough terrain, and all over the place.
I find the strap completely annoying. Maybe a handstrap would be a good idea.

Most reactions

Back