My Cat the Owl

Charlie is the crazy cat lady in disguise.

Cat LADY?????? Hmmmm... I dare you to look under my skir.. uh, KILT and say that! lol!

I think I will pass... Not into men in dresses. Just isn't my thing.

I think I will pass... Not into men in dresses. Just isn't my thing.

Well thank Jeezus and Laidy Mary that oim Irish, then... and we Irish dun't wear them pretty dresses! :)

Great stuff Charlie

Great stuff Charlie

Hey Desi!!! I appreciate it! I am glad you like it... especially since I did the dreaded selective color thing! lol!

Nice once Charlie! Among the best of the last I've seen these days in the forum!
It looks like something to hang on a wall, but then I'd probably be freaking out like homer here, too often: The Raven - Simpsons - YouTube

:lol:

Martin, thank you! I always appreciate your feedback! Good video! lol!

It's so funny. A shame I couldn't find the actual video and not just the audio

It's so funny. A shame I couldn't find the actual video and not just the audio

Yea...but that happens! So did you see what I posted in the Macro section just now? ;)

^THIS just made me gasp out loud at my computer monitor!! STUNNING! I can't even get my cats to look at the camera long enough to take a picture, never mind a macro of their eyes! And what *gorgeous* eyes!

I once swore I would never do this... but here it is.....

^THIS also made me gasp out loud, even louder. But not for the same reason. :lmao:

Thanks Sharon! I love my cat, he is my buddy! And he has eyes that color! There is no special photoshopping, no distortion, no warping, no liquify! Just crop on the image, a copy, a horizontal flip, and a paste. That is all! lol!

I don't like it as much as either the full color or full black and white.
I think the full color one should be your new avatar!

DONE!

Just ordered a 15"x30" of the colored version... be interesting to see what it looks like!

Most reactions

Back