My children

I like the original of the boy, and the softer look that sw1tchfx got...really don't like the second fix of the boy [ejbphoto] he doesnt look real anymore..a bit like a doll with glass eyes..a little freaky..but the photographer/mom liked it so thats good

Here are a couple pictures I took today of my kids. I'm still practicing so please let me know what you think and if there is anything else I can do to make them better. I know their heads are a little cut off but they move around soooo much. I appreciate it. Thank you for looking.

418039017_d399adc43c.jpg

418039005_e5f9f31197.jpg

I like these originals far better than the fixups. The eyes look perfect just the way they are and the drool makes the picture realistic, she is a baby and babies drool so why not just leave it there. Your babies are gorgeous and I like the facial expression in the second one. I wouldn't change a thing but hey, that's my opinion. ;)

Ah well I guess all my time at ILP has given my editing the ILP look which isn't exactly thephotoforum look anymore :)

ps. I did nothing directly to the eyes. Just sharpened for the web and added saturation to the eyes, but no extra sharpening.

The T-shirts are too colorful, don't you think? You have a quite good, solid white background. I read somewhere, that the clothes of the persons on the photo should not much differ from the background (color). The attention should be driven to face, not shirt. That's what I think, but I am not a prof. Check the threads in Wedding category (Digital Matt & Co)...

Thank you soooo much for that link! It was very informative. I will definitely keep your advice in mind. Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back