My Christmas present- CC welcomed.

venezia7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i have thoroughly enjoyed photography which i do at school as a class. So for Christmas my parents got me a Pentax K200 and a 18-55mm lense. I am have A LOT to learn about using a DSLR, but i have really enjoyed using it so far. These are some of the photos i have taken so far in Auto mode. I would love some CC.
IMGP1676.jpg

IMGP1720.jpg

IMGP1719.jpg

IMGP1714.jpg

Nice early efforts!
Craig.;)

1. excellent shot the only thing that bothers me is the out of focus flower bud in the top right hand corner apart from that i cant think of anything to improve in that shot
2. Subject isnt particularly interesting in my opinion.
3. Dont know what to say for this one. The photo is not bad but again the subject mater isnt particularly exiting in my opinion.
4. Maybe try and get closer to the ground for this photo. Makes the perspective slightly different and a little more interesting. Maybe a different angle on the boat would have helped aswell.

Your pictures are much better than mine when i first started out with a dSLR so well done :)

1. Yeah same comment as the last person. just that flower bud in the top right corner.
2. idk, its just boring.
3. boring as well.
4. i think too much water in the bottom of the frame. and yea you should of got in the water (in a boat too) or on the ground a little more. also i think it would have helped if you back of the boat a little too. about 10 feet.

good efforts!

1. excellent shot the only thing that bothers me is the out of focus flower bud in the top right hand corner apart from that i cant think of anything to improve in that shot
2. Subject isnt particularly interesting in my opinion.
3. Dont know what to say for this one. The photo is not bad but again the subject mater isnt particularly exiting in my opinion.
4. Maybe try and get closer to the ground for this photo. Makes the perspective slightly different and a little more interesting. Maybe a different angle on the boat would have helped aswell.

Your pictures are much better than mine when i first started out with a dSLR so well done :)

sorry to say but I'm not really sure why you say the images are not exciting .... Obviously it's nothing complex but I disagree on it not being exciting.... At least I found the one of the chain and the flower a quite simplistic and exciting

pretty good shots and don't worry about the harsh comments, you'll get used to them. As for improving turn the dial on top of the camera to M not AUTO. That there is a huge improvement :D

Thanks for all the help :)

Most reactions

Back