I'm goin back to Cali Cali I'm goin back to Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to torture my cat and make him a model for a couple of shots
doing a little practice with framing a face i guess

Lucky2.jpg

Lucky.jpg

oh yeah His name is Lucky

What words did you use to make it pose like that for you????
I try so with mine, and she'd always find the camera so interesting, she comes up that closely that not even any "close-up" function works anymore (they don't at 1 mm, do they?)
Very nice.
Lighting is good. It must have been low, and doesn't seem to be low, thought Lucky's pupils show it was low. Very good. I like it a lot.
(In how far is your cat "codependent"?)

This cat has got to be the laziest cat that I've ever owned...

He just stayed there...didn't move one bit just watched me by moving his eyes...

The lighting was just from a single overhead bulb in a ceiling fan since i didn't use a flash i had to use the cooling filter in Fotochop i think it was Cooling filter 80 and the light was over his towards the middle of his body I think the Tele was on as well

codependent what i mean by that is he's an attention whore... no matter how much you pet him he wants more... and more and more and more and more and when you push him away he comes back for more....

I can't go to the bathroom without him trying to open the door
I walk down the hall he darts inbetween my legs he'll flop down right infront of you (try dodging a cat that plops down infront of your feet while stumbling to the bathroom @ 3am)

But I guess it's all in his nature from what I've read about his breed which is a Ragdoll

he looks very satisfied, like he just smoked a cigarette or something.....

do you allow him to smoke in the house..

nice shots.......

Most reactions

Back