MY COMPUTER AND I NEED YOUR GOOD VIBES!!!

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It craaashed! :( :( :( I'm on my stepdad's laptop right now, sitting next to my poor PC, staring at the "We apologize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start succesfully" page....I've tried starting windows normally, in safe mode, and from the 'last known good configuration'....all yeild the same results (it doesn't boot all the way, then goes back to the 'did not start successfully' page).

:( This came at the absolute WORST time! :(

:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

someone needs a mac... :)

:( This came at the absolute WORST time! :(

oh dear :( hope you did not lose data!

it is always the worst time for that to happen.. believe me! :(

Sky keeps telling me the Mac thing! :lol: Too bad I don't have that kinda money!

And I haven't lost data YET....I honestly have no clue if I"m going to lose my files or not....I have high hopes that I won't lose it. I have a hard drive full of pictures that haven't been backed up.

Maybe taking that hard drive to a computer place and getting that backed up would be a good idea. :)

I have a hard drive full of pictures that haven't been backed up.

:pale:

no backup?

but Andy and I had been talking about backups in our show on Friday night ... did that not wake you up and do the backup?

OH NO!! :goodvibe::goodvibe: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I am Mac-friendly, but it does not solve all problems of technology

Just most of them.

Nothing worse then looking your photos. I haven't backed up any of my files either!!! Good Luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back