My cousin - b&w

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo of my cousin last night at her sister's 5th birthday party...

I took the photo in colour on my digital camera, but when i was messing around with it, i accidentally saved it in black and white - but I like it.

What do you all think?

macaulie.jpg

The contrast looks a little dark and it might help if you got a little more of the expression on her face. It's a good one for just playing around with a camera though. The first shots I took with my new camera really didn't turn out well at all. :p

Thanks for your reply...

I lightened the contrast a bit - and I do agree, it does look better... As for the expression - shes not really a kid with expression. She's a very interesting child who seems to have hidden motives for everything she does. This was about 6.30pm when they bought the cake out...

I was actually waiting to take a picture of her sister blowing the candles out on the cake - but they put a toy in the way, I moved it, but her mum moved it back, so i gave up.

But I like this one...

I guess so - but she does it moreso than most... She has everything worked out. Her mum said that if she had of been the first one born - she would have been the last aswell...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back