My Cousin

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post one of my fav pics of my cousin. I took this earlier this summer, and didn't realize that the shirt strap was down until I got it home, otherwise I would have fixed that. Any Opinions???

Destinyedit.JPG

I thought I'd post a second one and see which you all prefer better. I like the first myself.

Destinyedit2.JPG

I think the photo is great. Having her sit in the flowers like that is wonderful. The only thing that bothers me is the top right corner. If you could get rid the those distracting elements it would make this shot a real winner.

Angelic little girl. I have to agree, the top right corner is a distraction in pic #1. I would also have liked to seen her entire head in the photos.

lovely eyes!

I find the building in the back somewhat distracting. Its a dark structure that offsets the bright skin tones, pink dress, and flowers. Not sure if a flash was used but I like the twinkle captured in her eyes. The best part was the single flower just in front. I don't see the strap as something that takes away from this picture.

I too like the first better. The best part of the subject is her wonderful eyes.

Thanks all! If I was a PSing kind of gal I'd fix it, but I'm not yet.... We'll see how much this forum rubs off on me :wink:

It was sort of spur of the moment kind of shot, and yes she does have the most beautiful eyes. A cutie in my book :)

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

Back