My current film cameras

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It started out with 1 and now 4. I use these on regular basis for work 2 Pentax 645nii's, 1 Pentax 645, and Nikon F100. The newer Pentax 645nii keep on going up in price so I'm thinking of getting a few more just for the heck of it. :D

film_cameras.jpg

I need a new to me 120 / 220 camera. Keep looking, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I had 3 full Bronica SQ system cameras and sold them off. Should have kept the newest body (was new never used).

Mmm, gotta love the 645s.

They're really nice but autofocus is no where compare to modern DSLR's. I typically prefer manual focus with them. The F100 auto focus is on point though.

Last edited:
Mmm, gotta love the 645s.

They're really nice but autofocus is no where compare to modern DSLR. I typically prefer manual focus with them. The F100 auto focus is on point though.

I remember watching The Camera Store (YouTube) review of the new 645z and hearing the shutter caused some goosebumps. Haha..what a beast of a camera. Definitely tanks, built to last for many years to come.

I need a new to me 120 / 220 camera. Keep looking, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I had 3 full Bronica SQ system cameras and sold them off. Should have kept the newest body (was new never used).

If you like the Pentax system, the original Pentax 645's are cheap. They're around $150 in great condition and can shoot either 120 or 220.

Most reactions

Back