Atreus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_291f59c9c5cb0498069436723cc1dbc7.jpg

l_460db1023fb3b0faadbf83520e7558d0.jpg

l_4f004d416ae91aee9e8628efe045b213.jpg

^^^^ did not finish the PP, as seen on the left side. this one was with my old H7

Here is my FlickrStream, if you're interested......
http://flickr.com/photos/20520789@N06/

any pointers/critiques are appreciated..

number 1 i do like....

although on number 3 - it looks like a nice day.. wltho the sky does not match? what PP have you done to number 3?

o god. i think i added saturation with a overlay to the layer. I'm at work right now, when i get home i'll find the .psd and see. however, the sky was as gray as the bottom left shows...

intresting indeed, any chance of seeing the original?

again, i do think number one is a great photo- if this is ur own dog it wud look great framed :)

I love all of them, really. Number one just looks so cute, and the depth of field is great, I like the very slight blur on number 2, yet you managed to keep the train in focus, and although number 3 looks really quite weird, it has a sort of unique feel to it. I agree with Anthwinter, though, it would be nice to see the original as it's really tough to imagine the original.

Yeah 3 was oversatured in the sky. I like nuber 1 alot puppers looks bored.

yeah, its the leaning capitol of colorado. lol. i just havent got around to it yet. fiddling around with raw now..

yeah, its the leaning capitol of colorado. lol. i just havent got around to it yet. fiddling around with raw now..

"Haven't got around to it yet"? Straightening's the first thing I do when I open a new image. Your M.O. is apparently different.

Now I've seen the original, I'd say that the sky is oversaturated. But I still think that that gives the image an odd, almost confusing feeling to it. But I still like it :)

"Haven't got around to it yet"? Straightening's the first thing I do when I open a new image. Your M.O. is apparently different.

Apparently so! keen observation there.

Tamiya, thanks. It looks way different, which is why I like it.

Most reactions

Back