Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Passed away 2003

Would someone like to help me fix the color version.

Can't see the problem in the small version, but there is bad spots in the full size photo.

Copyofscan0001Medium.jpg

scan0001Medium.jpg

It is certainly a good picture for you to have.... what is it about the colour version that you dont like personally?

copyofscan0001mediumio4.jpg

Thats my try. I also got ride of the scratch on his crotch. I personally think this looks more realistic color. I guess its up to you though.

Steel

Wow you guys did real good, the scratch in the crotch was the kind of thing I was talking about. When I scaned the picture it came out with holes in the color. When I shrunk the file size down they seem to have went away.

I love this picture of my dad because you can tell by his uniform he had just gotten there. Even his helmet had a fresh cover on it. I can't imagine what was going through his mind, 18 and a life, now he wakes up in vietnam. He died in 2003 and I know for a fact he never forgot the war. It seems in some ways that it was always on his mind. He did a great job with us kids and was a wonderful provider to the family. My mom passed away in 1998 and she knew that he was always true to her. He was a good man, he deserved better. I miss my parents very much but there are alot of people that didn't have it as good as I did so I am happy for the time I had with them.
Thank you all for the edits you did great.

By the way my dad was a volunteer not drafted and he was always a Marine 24 7 365

Most reactions

Back