my daily pictures blog

Very nicely done... I'll be starting that as well come January 1st, looking forward to it.

Put together very well, good work!

It is nice blog, well done. I like that it is just a picture to look at.

I have had a daily blog for several years and really love it. For one it keeps me shooting. I have also met and corresponded with a lot of nice people.

It certainly has led to increased photo sales and a couple of nice jobs in my real line of work.

Thanks for the reactions!
@PhotoXopher: I already put your blog in my feed reader. Looking forward to it. I like the concept!!
@digital flower: Great blog! I have no experience at all with flowers. And the idea starting a blog with nothing but flowers would never enter my head, but I like it a lot. Another one for my feed reader...

Thats actually a very good idea. I never thought of that. I think im goign to get into that too.
Smile.gif

Maajkel I put a link to your blog on both my blog and website. I'll definitely be checking in with your pictures.

I started a blog in Oct. and have been posting to it once a day since 11/1. Flower, Nature & Macro Photography: A Matter Of How You See It

Kala I went to your blog and loved it. Your photos have a very atmospheric quality to them. I really love color and you make great use of it.

Keep working that bokeh :thumbup::thumbup:

I put a link to your site too.

Very nicely done... I'll be starting that as well come January 1st, looking forward to it.

Hey that's tomorrow :mrgreen: Good luck.

Most reactions

Back