My daughter (again!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After I had presented the latest of my spontaneous portraits of my daughter in this thread here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27115 with only little feedback, but the one saying that she should smile more often, I decided to present those who are interested with these photos, which are rare, very rare: my daughter not only smiling...

SabineLCHELT.jpg

...but also LAUGHING!!!

SabineLACHT.jpg

Just so you see that she CAN smile and laugh ;)...

Natural light, birthday party situation (not her own birthday, her grandfather's birthday in July)

Wow! She should smile more often! I think she has a beautiful smile!

And she has green eyes, too, doesn't she? Is she beatin the boys off with a stick yet?

Your daughter is beautiful! Tell her we said she has a glorious smile and should smile all the time.

Thank you all.
I like her smiles, too, but she always says about each and every photo of herself "Ah, now this looks silly!"

Corry, so far no boys have shown on the doorstep, but I am sure it is now only a matter of time. She is only 12, after all. But they are different from what I was like at 12 today! And yet, word has got to me that the boys in her swim club say she is nice but very aloof. Hm. Not bad. She should keep her pride and dignity over "boy's matters".

And yes, Elsaspet, I will tell her, maybe she will smile for photos more then?
For the time being, though, she might feel it is too "childish and silly" - she really does not know where she belongs right now. She would so much like to be grown up, and is so much still a child... a difficult age! And this is only the beginning....

WoW LaFoto... I really love these fotos :D
They are very good :D

I like her hair style...haha something like me ;) and those greenish eyes...and that smile....aha....a very good gift for me in this Friendship day :D

Oh, Moni!
You have come to your short visits to TPF and have seen my daughter's portrait pics?
Cool.

Yes, her eyes are pretty green.
And her hair has only of late started to be this wavey. It was much straighter before.

Anyone else here to critique these photos? Or comment on them?

I really like the 2nd one, it seems to capture her so well! Her smile is beautiful and I hope she decides to show it more for you to be able to capture :)

Thank you, Jon.
By the way, do you see me in the first, taking this very photo with the "tourist's snapper" (cf. zoo-threads of mine to understand the meaning)? :D My reflection is in the large window in the background.

Most reactions

Back