My daughter at her semi formal dance

I'll have to see if I can dig up some sure to be unflattering photos of our gang of giant haired girls.

Was it like this????? She'd kill me if she knew I had posted this, but at the time this was the "look".
jennifer7.jpeg

What a pretty girl she is, she does look so grown up all dressed up. I love the group photos - what fun! just makes me smile. Glad they enjoyed it.

LOL, she'll provide for herself just fine!

Yes they had a great time! Ended up all sleeping over our house afterwards and up at 3am cooking eggs and toast. I had my earplugs in but the smell of the food woke me!

It was funny to me that they were all dressed up in their heels and make-up and looking 18 one minute and then they came home and were playing at braiding a dolls hair - right back to being 14 years old again.

Don't we all do this, no matter how old we get? ;) Or at least try to do? Who doesn't want to stop adulting for a few hours and just laugh with our friends? :)

Ahhh, those are memories I guarantee will remain with you. Our daughter will be 46 this year and I can still remember the giggling sleep overs of the teenage years. It may not be as bad now, but we went through the big hair days with ours. We had a truck load of "White Rain hairspray" delivered every week.

I grew up in the big hair era so I can relate to that! I'll have to see if I can dig up some sure to be unflattering photos of our gang of giant haired girls.

Me too. In fact, turned 46 earlier this year. My hair didn't get too big, but I did have the whole single braid/partially shaved look for a while.

I'd like to be 14 again but only if I could know then what I know now

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.:allteeth:

View attachment 140735

Hey man, if we're talking about fantasizing about breaking the laws of physics and being young again, it can work any damn way we want it to work :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back