my daughter

colorful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Winter is coming. Big wind and cold out there. Warm home and cartoon tv are all we have.
mmexport1506917192447.jpg

Thanks for sharing, she is cute. As for the technical side of the image, you seem to be shooting wide open and the face/eyes are soft and the left side of the top on the ribs is in focus. The white balance seems to be a little to the magenta side on my monitor as well.

Nice candid shot. Maybe straighten the bottom edge of the chair?
I was tried. But when I move camera right I could not take her whole face, and she never follow me direction.

Thanks for sharing, she is cute. As for the technical side of the image, you seem to be shooting wide open and the face/eyes are soft and the left side of the top on the ribs is in focus. The white balance seems to be a little to the magenta side on my monitor as well.

I was focuse on the nose. And about the white that was my intention. I like her in this color. Thanks for your comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back