My Daughter's New Escalade for C&C

Awesome! You gonna get some chrome wheels for that thing?

Yes, it was easily mistaken for the real thing at first glace.

My first thought was "I've seen pictures of his kids...they're not old enough for an Escalade..."

I didn't notice until seeing the shots of your wiring. I'm scratching my head - "Why is the interior pink plastic??". Then I saw the front license plate.

Awesome, man-great comments!! I appreciate it, as I was amazed at the first pic when I downloaded it!!

As for the chrome rims, Fisher Price is way ahead of youL

EscaladeLights007Large.jpg

Awesome, man-great comments!! I appreciate it, as I was amazed at the first pic when I downloaded it!!

As for the chrome rims, Fisher Price is way ahead of youL

EscaladeLights007Large.jpg

LOL ... gotta love the 10"s... U keep them clean though .. LOL :lol:

:lol:

...OK - So are you getting it lowered? lol

LOL ... gotta love the 10"s... U keep them clean though .. LOL :lol:

10's..... LOL...

:lol:

...OK - So are you getting it lowered? lol

I've actually thought of designing a suspension for it, especially after I hook in the second battery and it can deal with some serious current draw.... My biggest challenge has been devising a way to make bicycle innertubes encase the wheels so that they don't wear through in typical PowerWheels fashion... That's usually the first thing to wear out...

Ha..that's hilarious. I ALMOST posted this picture of my girls in their Barbie Jeep a while back when it seemed like we had a slew of race car pictures, but I wasn't sure if people would appreciate it. My husband is a fire fighter and they had his rescue helmets on. I wish I could have got a nice panning effect on this one, but I'm not that good yet. :)

IMG_02312.jpg

Ha..that's hilarious. I ALMOST posted this picture of my girls in their Barbie Jeep a while back when it seemed like we had a slew of race car pictures, but I wasn't sure if people would appreciate it. My husband is a fire fighter and they had his rescue helmets on. I wish I could have got a nice panning effect on this one, but I'm not that good yet. :)

That's really cute.. I love these little things! They're great fun for kids (and adults alike)..

I'd have to put a industrial brushless motor and speed controller in there....have that thing doing 25mph...LOL

I'd have to put a industrial brushless motor and speed controller in there....have that thing doing 25mph...LOL

I'd love that, but the crappy wheels they put on Power Wheels always wear through, even with the weak motors and battery they come with from the factory.. Plus, they thought it would be a swell idea to put a brake on the motors that locks up whenever they're not getting voltage, so every time they let off the pedal the thing skids to a stop from 5 MPH...

Awesome! You gonna get some chrome wheels for that thing?

Yes, it was easily mistaken for the real thing at first glace.

My first thought was "I've seen pictures of his kids...they're not old enough for an Escalade..."

I didn't notice until seeing the shots of your wiring. I'm scratching my head - "Why is the interior pink plastic??". Then I saw the front license plate.

at first glance? i only now noticed the front license plate... and what the heck is a power wheel? no such thing around here

sorry to pick on you stsinner. i thought you are some dude braging with his brand new escalade. :)) i respect you for trying to give your kids the best

Most reactions

New Topics

Back